Chimichurri Steak Fajitas
1 lb. Beef Skirt Steak
½ C Smoky Chimichurri Sauce
1 ea. Red, Orange & Green Bell Peppers
1 lg. Yellow Onion
1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
½ tsp. Salt
½ tsp. Black Pepper
½ ea. Fresh Lime
8-10 ea. Flour Tortillas (Fajita size)
1. Place Skirt steak in a sealable 1 gal. plastic bag.
2. Add Smoky Chimichurri Sauce to bag and massage into meat.
3. Seal and refrigerate overnight.
4. Remove steak from marinade and sear over high heat for 3 min. per side.
5. Remove steak from heat and cover with aluminum foil for at least 30 min.
6. Remove core and seeds from all peppers.
7. Slice peppers and onion into ¼“ strips.
8. Heat a large cast iron skillet on the grill until a drop of oil sizzles immediately.
9. Add Olive Oil, Peppers and Onion and immediately toss in oil.
10. Add Salt & Pepper and continue to toss vegetables for 2 mins.
11. Slice skirt steak against the grain and add to skillet for another 1 min.
12. Squeeze Lime juice over mixture and remove from heat.
13. Heat Tortilla shells for 10 sec. per side directly on grill grates.
14. Fill each shell with fajita mixture.
15. Top with sour cream and/or squeeze with lime wedge if desired.
Wasabi Seared Ahi Tuna
1 ea. Ahi Tuna Steak (Sushi Grade)
1 tsp. Sesame Oil
1 tsp. Wasabi Powder
1. Coat all sides of Ahi Tuna steak with Sesame Oil.
2. Sprinkle wasabi powder evenly on top and bottom of steak.
3. Heat grill to 500 deg.
4. Sear steak on all sides for 1 min. per side.
5. Slice Tuna steak in ¼“ thick slices and serve.
Jerk Chicken Wings
6 ea. Chicken Wings
1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
½ C Jamaican Jerk Seasoning
½ C BBQ Sauce
1. Wash and pat dry chicken wings (Pull any remaining feathers).
2. Coat wings evenly with Olive Oil and then ¼ C of Jerk seasoning.
3. Light cooker and heat to 325 deg.
4. Add soaked wood chips and set up cooker for indirect heat.
5. Place wings skin side up and smoke until skin begins to crisp.
6. Combine BBQ sauce and remaining ¼ C of Jerk seasoning.
7. Turn wings and baste underside with sauce and cook for 5 mins.
8. Turn wings again and baste top with remaining sauce.
9. Continue to cook until the thickest part of the wing reaches 165 deg.
10. Transfer to plate and serve; Bring napkins…they will be sticky.
BBQ Chicken Pizza
1 Lg. Pizza Crust
1 C BBQ Sauce
2 C Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
2 C Pulled Smoked Chicken
½ Red Onion (Diced)
1 bunch Green Onion (Chopped)
1. Preheat BGE with inverted Pizza Stone to 500 F.
2. Place Pizza Crust directly on stone.
3. Spread ¾ C BBQ sauce evenly on crust leaving ½” around the edge.
4. Spread 1 C Mozzarella cheese.
5. Close dome and bake for 1 min. or until cheese begins to melt.
6. Evenly cover pizza with Chicken, Red Onion and the remaining Mozzarella cheese.
7. Drizzle remaining BBQ sauce over top.
8. Close dome and bake for 10 min. or until cheese bubbles and begins to brown.
9. Top with Green Onion and bake another 2 min.
10. Remove pizza, place on cutting board and slice while hot.
Smoky Chimichurri Sauce
¾ C Fresh Parsley
1 tsp Minced Garlic
¾ C Fresh Cilantro
2 tbsp Dried Oregano
½ tsp Salt
½ tsp Black Pepper
½ tsp Red Pepper Flakes
½ tsp Smoked Paprika
¼ C Red or White Wine Vinegar
½ C Olive Oil
1 tbsp Lime Juice (Fresh Squeezed)
Combine all ingredients in a small food processor and blend into a paste
Use as a fajita steak marinade or topping for red meat
Asian Lettuce Wraps
1 pound chicken; ground
1/2 yellow onion; diced fine
1/2 cup carrot; grated
1 sm. can water chestnuts; finely chopped
2 cloves garlic; minced
1/3 cup cashews ; rough chopped
2 tsp ginger; ground
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp fish sauce
1 tbsp chili sauce
1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
1/4 cup Hoisin sauce (optional for Keto)
1 head Romaine or Boston Bibb lettuce
1/2 bunch scallions; chopped small
1. Brown the chicken, mince, drain liquid if necessary and set aside.
2. In the same pan heat (do not cook) onion, garlic, carrot and water chestnuts. on medium.
3. In a small bowl whisk together the sauces, vinegar and ginger.
4. Pour sauce mixture into the pan with the vegetables and cook for 2 or 3 minutes.
5. Add cashew pieces and meat. Cook for another 4 minutes stirring frequently.
6. Gently cut off the core of the lettuce and begin to remove the leaves one piece at a time.
7. Wash and dry the leaves gently.
8. Spoon chicken mixture into the lettuce leaves and top with scallions.
Black Bean & Corn Salsa
1 can Black Beans
1 can Corn (Fiesta Style)
1 can Fire Roasted Salsa
½ sm. Red Onion
1 lg. Jalapeno
1 sm. can Green Chilis
1 bunch Fresh Cilantro
1 tsp Adobo seasoning
2 tbs BBQ seasoning
1 tsp Black Pepper
1 Tbsp Lime Juice (Fresh Squeezed)
1. Drain & wash Black Beans and place in a large mixing bowl.
2. Drain Corn and add to mixture.
3. Add Salsa and Green Chilis to mixture.
4. Dice Red Onion & Jalapeno into ¼” size and add to mixture.
5. Add Fresh Cilantro, Adobo & BBQ seasoning and Black Pepper.
6. Squeeze ½ Lime over mixture.
7. Mix well and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
1 Red Bell Pepper
½ Red Onion
1 can Pineapple Titbits (in juice)
1 bnch. Fresh Cilantro
1 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
½ tsp. Salt
1 tbsp. Lime Juice (Fresh Squeezed)
1. Remove core & seeds from Bell Pepper, Jalapeno and Cucumber.
2. Dice all vegetables into ¼ inch size.
3. Finely Chop Cilantro
4. Drain juice from Pineapple and add Tidbits to large mixing bowl.
5. Stir in remaining ingredients & refrigerate 1 hour.